EACBS logo white

Registered Office Service

We offer a registered office service to UK Limited companies. You can request our registered office address for use at Companies House and then apply it as the official address of your company. We can also forward mail to you if you opt for our mail forwarding service. Official documents received at the registered office address are also forwarded to a designated address of your choice.




What’s included

Whenever you incorporate a limited company it needs a registered office where official papers can be served, and also filed on the Companies House database.

If you do not have a building to provide as the registered office or simply you do not want your home of residence to be nominated. Why not take advantage of EAC’s registered office facilities covering areas like LONDON, MANCHESTER and SCOTLAND. Mail can also be forwarded to an address of your choice giving you extra peace of mind.

NOTE:  Our Registered Office can also be ordered for £39  if you choose to register your Company using our COMPANY FORMATION SERVICE  but if you prefer not to register a company please Buy from our Store.

Transform Your Business Today

Still undecided?

Still undecided? Compare Packages ,  call us on 0870 228 1999 or contact us by following the button below.

Banking Solutions Simplified

Discover Our Banking Partners

At EACBS, we understand the importance of having a reliable business bank account for effective financial management. Explore our Banking Partners for a simplified process to choose the perfect business bank account tailored to your specific needs. If you own a company, simply import it into our Company Manager to unlock complimentary banking services.

Natwest logo
Revolut logo
Barclays logo
trust payments logo
Wise logo
ANNA money logo
cardone money logo
Monzo Logo

Explore Essential Information

Frequently Asked Questions

Why do I need a registered office for my limited company, and how does EAC's service work?

When incorporating a limited company, a registered office is required for official papers and Companies House filings. EAC offers registered office facilities in areas like London, Manchester, and Scotland. If you lack a suitable building or prefer not to use your home, our service ensures official mail is received and can be forwarded to an address of your choice.

Why should I consider EAC's Registered Office service, and what does it cost?

Gain peace of mind by using our Registered Office for £39. Protect your residential address by providing a service address for public record, in compliance with Companies House requirements.

When must I provide a service address, and what information is made public?

As of October 1, 2009, directors must provide Companies House with a service address for each directorship. This information is publicly available, while your residential address remains protected. Opt for our service if you prefer using our office on record for added convenience.

How does EAC's Registered Office Service protect my privacy, and what areas does it cover?

EAC’s Registered Office Service shields your residential address by providing a service address for public records. Covering areas like London, Manchester, and Scotland, our service ensures official papers are received, and mail can be forwarded to an address of your choice, enhancing your peace of mind.